Friday, March 19, 2010

Who’s money- who’s Bossing?

I got the opportunity to work with couple of organizations, and it seems to be the same when it comes to finance. Yes, I am talking about finance officers, treasures and cashiers (My dad too is a finance officer for more than two decades, should find out from his colleagues how he handles)
Though I like them, but they become my anti. Let me put it across. When I was in a team earlier, the cashier (putting in simple terms, Which I like!) never approved any of my proposals, though I get prior permission from the head. It was always delayed when it comes to money. The cashier would always be critical and suspecting, as if I would run away or eat up all the money. (I guess it because of the training that he gets, Poor him!!!). It was never a team effort. He was always suspected that some think is wrong. My question is, whose money is the cashier giving, is it from his pocket. That he is finding hard to give. If the legal procedure is correct, why don’t you dam Approve!!! (Sorry for being harsh, cos it hurts me). There has never been incidence, where the team along with the cashier works hand in hand to see the project through.
The other side, working with a voluntary organization, or so called Christian organization, I feel pity for the cashier. Same is the case. I guess the cashier works in a reputed firm, presuming the corporate ensure the staff’ pay checks are on time. I guess the staffs demand it to be that way.
So our man volunteers to be the cashier for the voluntary organization. What is the problem for him to make the pay checks on time, just as he wants it to be? Let me give you, a piece of my mind. Never take people who work in this volunteer organization for granted, they aint cheap stuff, or begging you for their pay checks. Are they asking a share from your personal money? I really don’t understand, what you think of people working in Christian/voluntary organization. Listen Christian workers never beg anyone for their financial needs. They look up to GOD, GOD makes a way, but Cashier(s) are a hindrance. On a personal note, I really can take care of myself, if my family comes to know about this, they will really feel bad and ask me to quite. Which I don’t want.
This is to every cashier of every organization especially remember these
This is not your money.
When people do their job and submit the report, you better pay them on time.
Never under estimate Christian worker, they are not begging
If you got a doubt or not satisfied, as them directly, never prolong their payment.
The peanuts an organization gives, how dare you hinder that little?
I plead- Never be a hindrance for a minister of GOD, when it comes to finance.

If you got something to say ,pl feel free!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They look up to GOD, ... but Cashier(s) are a hindrance! Humorous way of putting but quite true. Its no different in Govt offices too.

    ReplyDelete