Monday, March 22, 2010

The most patient group!!!

Delhi being the capital of the Great India, Security is tightened up at every public accessible place, Compared to other cities of India. It’s been five months that I have been in Delhi, every day I use the metro and I see healthy built security personnel with their guns- not sure about the series or model no. But one thing is for sure, the trigger is locked and a chain is passing from the gun to the guard’ waist belt. Just to ensure no one snatches his toy. Whenever I hit the metro, the security personnel’ are having a close watch over the entry points. When I return he is in the same position. And it is been 5 month. What must be going on in his mind? How patient he is with his gun. Will he be thinking that he is less productive for not using the gun? I always smile at the guards, to make them happy and feel loved for the esteem service to the society. They are the most patient group- having a deadly weapon in their hand but not using it. Hope they don’t require to use it. If they use it, it will cause bloodshed-which I don’t wanna see.

JAI HIND...

1 comment:

  1. Commendable thoughts! I wish it reaches the ears of every armed personnel...especially the ones in Manipur.
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete